« All Events
Class lV Cooking activity
February 28, 2023
- Incorporating cooking lessons in school covers the basis of cooking and gives students a chance to become talented cooks and St. Joseph’s Primary School just does that.
- Children were shown a video on how to prepare cold coffee.
- Children were taught how to operate the mixer.
- Safety rules were highlighted like
-> not to put your hand in the mixer while it is on.
-> not to open the lid of the jar while the mixer is on.
- Children decorated their own glass with chocolate syrup. They added the ingredients like milk, coffee and sugar to the mixer jar and prepared cold coffee for themselves.
- A scoop of vanilla ice cream was added to the cold coffee to enhance the taste of the drink.